Wednesday, October 1, 2008

update deux

So I just ate maybe like 15 petit nutella crepes. AMAZING! oh but i gained five pounds to be at exactly 100.8 pounds. GREATTTTT.

By the way, over that W shit. It was just an emo phase. Found out, i get to come home for christmas. You bitches better get ready for me. When I get there, lets all go to a chinese restaurant. No joke, I'm suffering from a soy sauce withdrawal. I am such an asian.

In other news: I still hate school. I hate homework. Thats why I barely do it... Im going to fail and get expelled. Not really; I'll just suck some dick to stay in.

I honestly don't think I'm getting any better at French. I still suck and sound like a retard when I talk and I think Im officially the worst in the whole school. And when the teachers ask me questions I basically flip out in my head. Honestly; why can't english just be the offical world language.

No comments: