Tuesday, October 14, 2008

free wednesday

8:35 am
So uhm, thank god I'm not a junior anymore. I would've had to take the PSAT and go to school today. Thank god I didn't have to. But I woke up early just the same because I don't know how to sleep in. I'm going to try and get a hair cut today. I keep trying, but it never happens. Partly because I don't trust these people. Watch them fuck up my hair and i have to live with it. That sucks.

But uhm, for the new stuff... I tried a cigarette and it pretty much hurt going down... like seriously. Also I got drunk and that's the LAST time I'm drinking alcohol.

4:39pm
So I got my hair cut. And I come home and my host sister runs up to me and goes, "YOU LOOK LIKE PRU FROM CHARMED!!!" Cause you know, I love charmed and I asked the lady to make me look like PRU. I fucking hate charmed. and pru is not even that pretty. GREAT! THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT!

Also, I have to read six chapters of a book by friday. and its in french and I'm on page one. Like really? Seriously? Do you honestly think I can do that? HAHAHAHA!!!

On the bright side, I successfully exchanged clothes at H&M and there was no english involved. Good sign? that better fucking be. but the lady asked for my number and I forgot what it was so I made it up.

And I'm doing the fencing thing. The french people go crazy and literally try to kill you so I have bruises all over my chest. That's soooo attractive. But it's really fun so I don't care if I come home with five broken ribs.

xoxo
"Pru"

No comments: