Friday, October 17, 2008

Star Academy

STAR ACADEMY IS SO AMAZING!!!
I understand like nothing, but I'm still addicted to it. Seriously! Today one of the girls was proposed to on the show! uhm, cutest thing ever!!! hollllllllly shit!!

On the other hand, Floods by Fightstar is stuck in my head.

Uhm, I never do anything over the weekends. I think my family thinks I'm kind of a loser. Whatever, I'll lock myself in my room and Harry Potter and Nutella can keep me company and George Clooney.

And I bought my first french movie on Amazon today!!! MONTY PYTHON SACRE GRAAL!!!! AND WHAT?! best movie ever. I hope it being in french doesn't ruin it. who cares, ill watch it in english. "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries." "You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English Kuhnigets." if it's in french how do they do the french guy? AHAHAHAHA

No comments: