Thursday, October 2, 2008

Emo much?

I actually miss home so much right now. The weather is making me angry and the bad grades and the language barrier are just driving me insane. Like literally insane, Im going to pull a Patrick Bateman and then jump out of one of the windows.

I got pulled over by my teacher and he told me I was struggling (uhm, like no shit. really? is it that obvious?). And then my parents called and I cried because I just suck as a person and I got really emo for like thirty minutes. No, "Im just hard-boiled by day, but by night its a different story," or something along those lines. No, its actually just difficult to live in a different country with a different language. I knew what I was getting into, but I did not expect it to be this hard.

But aside from emotion: somebody here created some blog talking shit about everyone. If they tried to frame it on me, they failed MISERABLY. No but that was one of the stupidist things I have ever seen. Like it was funny at first and then it just got cruel.

In happier news: Im gonna try out fencing on Tuesday. Im excited. I'll take out all my anger by fencing french people who could take me out. Or I could just sit on them. Im probably the size of a whale now anyways... So much for happy.

I need to get better at french guys. I did not come here to suck at life.
I'll be back with happier news, laterrrr.

No comments: